Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, December 30, 2016

On the way home...

I heard on the radio, that Wikileaks is going to release some documents that are suppose to show proof that the moon landings we did (starting in 1969) were faked.

Supposedly a “retired high ranking official of NASA that has worked within the government for over 45 years” provided him with these documents.

Wouldn't that be some gnarly shit if it proved to be true. Marshall Faulk is one of the people (according to stuff printed in the papers) that doesn't believe we were there. I have heard on the radio, that he isn't happy when people ask him about this statement though. As a matter of fact, I have heard he gets real pissed when someone starts to give him any shit over it. But since I don't hang out with him, I can't say that is true.


I haven't worked for NASA, or knew any of the astronauts, so I can't claim to have any inside information as well. I do remember just turning 6 & watching Apollo 11 on the TV, touch down on the moon....Or did I?

I wouldn't ask Buzz Aldrin that. I remember him socking Bart Sibrel in the puss in 2002 for calling him "a coward, and a liar, and a thief".

I must confess, I find this story intriguing.