Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

This time of the year...

We are freaking busy, running around doing pretty much everything. I was so slammed, I didn't get a lunch & no break. I was working on a nasty clogged slop sink & had to pull off because of the time at the end of the shift.

I hated to leave it for third shift, but I got most of it opened & he told me he went down it right after I left & it opened up. After I got home, I realized how sore my feet were (the old dogs are barking tonight) I'm OK as long as I keep moving, but that long ride home....

I got out of the truck to open the garage door & felt all stoved up. I guess on my knees in a confined area, shoving a cable down a drain right before I left, didn't help. No, I don't want any cheese with my whine.

I didn't even get to see the Blues win the game in overtime. I walked in the breakroom & they were just finishing up the third period. I started my paperwork & bam, missed the game winning goal. Then got a flood call. Had to finish my paperwork at home. I'm the only one who will do that, but I don't mind sitting with a cold one. It's called, staying ahead of the curve.


That, & not having any member of management bending me over a desk.