Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Well, now snow.

I overslept & in my hurry to get my dead ass off to work, I pulled the cabinet door off in my hand. It was like, something was telling me not to go into work.

I did anyway & everyone was out, because the crap was coming in. I stopped to top off the truck & liked to never got on the road. It's a gas station people, socialize & buy ten thousand lotto tickets my ass. I wanted to strangle them.

It was raining & then started sleeting, but I made it in. Around eight, it started dumping some snow as well. The majority of my calls were just people being stupid, which I don't mind going on...Because when I show up, I feel like Dr.George Fishbeck & in a matter of minutes, they are all shits & giggles.


I was trying to decide if I wanted to spend the night, because I have to be there today (skeleton crew) & figured if the service guy couldn't make it in, I would work a double & just crash there. But he came in & said the roads were good. Damn liar.

As I drove home, it felt like I was in the middle of Nebraska. Wind blowing snow everywhere across the road. I made it though & fixed the cabinet. I made sure I set my alarm as well.

Time for a cold one. Adios muchachos ..muchachas..