Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, January 2, 2017

2017..

I worked New Years Eve & didn't watch any of the crap these two had to offer. For those who know me well, you can only imagine the jokes that poured from my pie hole.

lets suffice to say, I'm not a fan of either.

As I was on the way into work yesterday, I watched this old woman blow right through a red light, with no idea probably what planet she was on. (Thank God she didn't kill anyone) I witnessed quite a lot of people driving like complete morons as well.

I hope this isn't a harbinger to the way this new year will play out.

I'll tell you this much... I intend to continue to do what is right, regardless of those who try to pee in my Cheerios. I will be working & will not be attending the Winter Classic at Busch Stadium later today. But it really looks like it is going to rain all day & screw that up. I thought about going, but I decided that I wasn't about to shell out that much money to go, if I couldn't carry my gun with me.

I have learned one cold hard fact in all the years I have been walking this planet. I don't trust anyone. And I do mean...anyone. When you allow yourself the luxury of letting your guard down, you will find yourself completely disappointed. (or dead)

I depend on God & myself.

One loves me, the other one is stupid. I can live with that;~)