Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, January 9, 2017

Days are flying ....

I haven't been able to update the blog, because I have been really busy.

Lying under the truck in 15 degree weather, changing the oil. Climbing up the side of the house & changing a dusk to dawn light. You know, shit that always seems to need addressing when it is freaking cold.

Was drinking some cold ones with the old man in the barn by the wood stove earlier today. We had a turkey dinner Sunday. When I get a day off, all I want to do is just curl under a nice warm blanket & sleep the entire day away. Of course, that isn't what happens, but that is my preference of late.


With all the hate being dealt out on the planet these days, you can choose to be a participant or simply ignore what you disagree with. Keep your drama & agendas away from my door.

I done it already.....