Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, January 16, 2017

Dodged a bullet.

Well the ice split & went North, while misty rain came South..So, I rolled my happy ass out of bed & went into work yesterday.

I was pretty busy as well. Then the fog rolled in & I had to drive home in pea soup. I kept waiting for a deer to run right out in front of me, but another bullet dodged.

Today is Martin Luther King Day & while some get off for a holiday, my place of employment doesn't recognize it as such. Even if they did, I'm scheduled to be there anyway. King was killed in 1968, as was Bobby Kennedy, but I was 5 years old then. As the country was busy tearing itself to pieces, I was oblivious as to what was going on.

Oh, to be innocent & just have to eat cookies & milk & then lay your head down on your desk & take a nap. Life certainly gets more complicated as you age.