Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sometimes...

It just sucks to be you.

Never fear.. I took care of it pretty quickly, because of my experience in knowing how not to get covered in excrement. Of course, this comes from practical application. In other words...from years of actually wearing it, taking it, speaking it & eating it.

But even the best contemplation on attacking it, can backfire. Yes, when I show up & see something like this, I truly tell myself that I'm working way too cheap. But on the flip side, being the kid I was (playing around in God knows what) instead of living in a bubble...my immune system laughs at shit like the Black Death.



On an even happier note, I hear that Charles Manson is in the hospital & not doing too well. Perhaps 2017 will be a decent year after all.