Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, January 28, 2017

They keep on falling.

John Hurt, Barbara Hale, Butch Trucks & Mike Conners in the last few days.

The celebrities of my past are flying away pretty quickly these days.

Last night went really fast, because I was answering one crackhead call after the next. I would love to clue you all in on some of the outrageous stupid shit I have to deal with on a daily basis...but because so many dumb asses have gone on social media & basically showed that abortion might not be such a bad thing in certain retroactive circumstances....Companies have adopted social media policies to try to protect their image (by denying that they have employed theses morons) my hands are tied in some cases.


So...In theory, I didn't see or interact with people that make my chest John Hurt....