Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

When you are having a bad day....

Just remember, that there are other people having as good as or worse than one you may be encountering.

Right now, I'm trying to work around the new software we have to use at work. I have it installed on my desktop & laptop just fine, but my tablet & or Android phone, will not run it, because it is a Windows based platform. Just great. One cannot run customer service calls hauling a laptop around & I'm not going out & spending as much money as one of my fellow workers did on another tablet.

It looks like I'm stuck depending on dispatchers, since I cannot find an extension that will allow it to cross over. But have no fear, if it can be done, I'll figure it out. If not, I'll simply lose no sleep over it.





Nope, because all I really need is this...paddle ball game....and this lamp....& this chair....



Oh...And a cold one;~)