Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Albatross?

I'm wondering if the new guy might be one. Second day in a row & as soon as I clocked on... put on the track shoes.

Almost every call I had, some crackhead had really tore some shit up. Then, no heat (which should have been addressed yesterday). I had it in parts of the old building but not in others. After doing the process of elimination game (having been told the dual temp pumps were on) come to find out one was off. After we turned it on, instant situation solved.


But problems with an isolation room & the intervention of the house manager & I was popping a few Aleve. I had a decent conversation with a guy who I thought was going to be a jerk & was able to calibrate it.

I'm hoping today will be much calmer, but flip a coin sometimes;~)