Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, February 10, 2017

Bye Reign.

My sister had to put her Great Dane to sleep. This was the last picture I took of her in January.

One of the reasons I quit having pets, is because you outlive them.Why people keep putting themselves through all that sorrow is beyond me. I have reached a point in my life where, if I can't kill it & eat it...it isn't worth my trouble.

She says that she is done & will not have any more, but she said that before. I wouldn't take that bet on a dare.

She has had every pet under the sun just about & the stories I could tell you about them.... Like the time she threw a sack of snakes in my dad's lap when he was sitting in his recliner... I thought he was going to shit a brick gold.

Or the time her iguana got loose in the house. Not a little lizard, this was like a Kimono dragon. The bastards tail can break your arm if you get too close. Or when the cat came through the ceiling (I got that one second hand, not being there to see it) to get to another cat....

Yeah, she needs to stick to fish for awhile.