Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Happy Groundhog day.

This is how you stop people from tearing up walls.

If you find yourself reliving today over & over...I hope it is because you were doing something awesome. Ever since that movie, I find myself trying to engage in decent activities on this day.... Besides, you can't trust that little Phil rodent anyway.

I mean, I wouldn't want to schedule a colonoscopy for today, because that is the kind of crap you wouldn't want to do over & over...Unless you are Elton John.

I feel sorry for anyone who is allergic to peanut butter. Nothing better than a peanut butter sandwich & a cold brew. Oh, & Starbucks...Why would you want to patronize this business? I don't drink coffee, so no dog in that fight, but for what you dole out for a cup of their shit?