Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day.

Since my last divorce, this day is just another that doesn't get into my pocket.

Eating some frozen Reese's peanut butter cups & drinking a nice cold brew. Oh, I remember some of the expensive shit I have purchased for women over the years. lets see, how did that work out for me....They got nice stuff & I paid for it.

Last night at work, I had a fellow employee (a woman) show me a box of chocolates & said, look what I got! I smiled & said, good for you, but the voice in my head was saying...Just what you need to increase that fat ass you drag around.


Hey, I really hope everyone has a decent day & you get all the sex & whatever other crap that trips your trigger. As for me.... I'll just savor the option of not having to be in a relationship knowing that eventually I'll have to give her everything I own.