Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, February 13, 2017

R.I.P. Mrs. Kennedy

My cousins Grandmother (on her Father's side) passed away a few days ago. She lived to be 100 years old.

I never had too many interactions with the woman, but when we would go over to visit my Mom's sister, I would occasionally see her & she was always nice to me.

What I remember most was, they had a spider monkey named Jo-Jo. This was in the late sixties or early seventies & I have no idea where they got him or the circumstances around that. They use to keep him chained outside by a big doghouse that he used to sleep in. Now, if you are familiar with these nasty little bastards, the one thing they are...is smart.

My Mom would stop at her house & make me run & see if my Aunt was there, before she would drive up the long ass dirt road to her house. If you got anywhere near Jo-Jo, he would fling shit at you, or stand on top of his house & piss on you. So, I just stayed clear of him. Did I say he was smart?

He would always make you think he was chained up, but he knew how to get free & did so one day, when I ran up to the house to see if my Aunt was there. Now, I was always nice to this little fucker. If I had candy, I would give him some, but that didn't matter. He jumped me as I was on the porch.

He started going through my pants pockets to see if I had any candy & when he saw I didn't, he started biting me. As I went to smash his ass, he would swing around to my other leg. This little shit was tearing my ass up. When my Mom saw what was going on, she bolted out of the car & came to help. When he saw that he was going to get the living shit kicked out of him, he bolted to the top of his doghouse & tried to piss on me as well.

I heard that eventually, he got loose one day & ran out into the road & a car ran his ass over. I won't lie, when I was told that, I smiled. I could just see him standing there trying to piss on this car & BAM.....