Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Trash...

Useless items we dispose of.

People can fall into that category as well. The trick is to realize what is trash in your life. Once you focus on discarding all the useless garbage, you will soon find that you become a happier individual.

Here is some free outstanding advice. You are never going to please everyone. You are never going to be pleased by everyone. So why waste an effort. Invest your precious time in people & causes that bring satisfaction to your soul. Believe me, I have spent over 50 years in trying to play that game.

I sometimes continue to do so, because some individuals & situations warrant "just one more try". I didn't say I was perfect. I know what I should do & it's easier to say what to do, than apply it daily.



But I'm getting better at telling trash to piss off.