Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Underwriters laboratories...

They should simply move their field testing to my place of employment, because if it can last any reasonable amount of time there....Then it is worthy of the label.

No kidding. Last night, I was busy & I also saw things that I simply cannot believe people do & still maintain employment. This pic is a door that isn't cheap & it took quite a lot of force to do this damage.

I also had one that was in another department, that the abuse to it could only have occurred by deliberate specificity. In other words, some asshole went out of their way to break it on purpose.

The location of the door, made it impossible for any other conclusion. It also was witnessed by others, without a doubt, which would (if I was in charge) cause me to seek out the individuals involved & terminate their position.

Hey, perhaps they will follow up my suggestion to investigate the matter......

Shit, you have a better chance of finding Jimmy Hoffa first;~)