Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, February 6, 2017

Walking dead.

That is what I have been since Thursday evening. Friday & Saturday, I pretty much stayed in bed. Every time I got up, the whole room spun around.

Sunday, I made it over to the parents house, to try to watch the Super Bowl, but I bailed in the fourth quarter, because I thought my head was going to explode.

Made it home & laid down & watched Brady pull a win out of his ass. I predicted he was going to win, but I sure didn't believe it was possible when I left the folks house. I never get sick, so when I do, it must be some really nasty shit.

I get my flu shot every year (plus, it's mandatory) but the guys have been coming in all sick & spreading whatever they have....so I finally got tagged Thursday night. The picture is the old man's hot house. He is getting ready to start his garden (he is just tired of Winter)

I got out today, long enough to make it through Wally World & get some cold medicine that will knock me out. I just took some & am waiting for my laundry to stop in the dryer. Then it's make my bed & crawl back in. Tomorrow I go back in to work, so...we'll see. I might take an extra day to just sleep & try to work it out of my body.