Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Ah Sunday...

Was over at the parents house, drinking some cold ones & Pop said his running light was out.

So...Instead of having him turn on the lights & checking first...I pulled the bulb. Which was a freaking pain in the ass. I had to take the battery out, so I could snake my hand in the small ass hole to get to the housing.

Toyota trucks suck, no two ways around it. I pulled the bulb out & looked at it & told him, I couldn't see that it was bad. So I reinstalled it & hooked everything back up & had him turn on the lights & it worked just fine.

I then looked at him & said, so...I didn't know you were doing acid. He of course swore it wasn't working. I'll have to take him for his word, because I took him for his word the first time.

Note to self: Next time.... Check first, because an old man doing acid, will never admit it.