Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Don't mess with me...

Come on, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. This nice ass weather is messing with me.

The trees & flowers are starting to come alive, yet...I'm just waiting for the frost to come along & blaze the shit out of everything.

I had an extra 200 pounds in the back of my truck for a few months & yesterday, finally just pulled it out of the bed. I will from now on, just plop it in when I know that day will require it, because it sucked out more gas to haul it around. After I tossed it to the side, I could almost hear my truck sigh relief.

I got a lot of crap done yesterday & stopped by the folks house & drank some cold ones with Pops.

I think we will break out the grill & barbecue some today.

Bring on Spring!!!!