Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, March 27, 2017

First call...

As soon as I clocked on, the calls came right after another. This was waiting for me...

Three hours of  crackheads finding things to keep me busy, then it got real quiet. Just a spatter here & there after that, which was nice.

I was having a nice ride home, when I did what I shouldn't have done. I turned the radio on & instantly I got pissed off. The mainstream news is full of nothing but Liberals who I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire.

A 14 year old gets raped by two illegal aliens who were caught by ICE & were allowed to leave Texas & go to Maryland, where the idiot Liberals (who there are plenty of there) And who will not enforce our federal laws by the way.... allowed these pieces of shit, to gang rape a young girl.

Did you hear anything on the major news outlets? Not a damn thing. The idiot Jack Smith, superintendent of Montgomery County Public Schools, allowed the 17 & 18 year old illegals to be in the same class with a 14 year old. I'm telling you, this man is fucking tired of useless Liberals & their warped view of reality. If that was my daughter, there would be two dead non-English speaking motherfuckers. That, you can believe.

Sanctuary policy? kiss my ass. I want every illegal deported...Period. “We do not conduct background checks on any of our students. There is no provision in the law for that,” said Montgomery County Public Schools spokesperson Gboyinde Onijala. Well, I believe it's time to start cleaning house of people who are in positions of authority who simply disregard the law. Any crime against a child frosts my balls & puts me in a bad disposition to have any sympathy for the offender. None. ESPECIALLY when they shouldn't have been in my country in the first place!!!!!

Time for a cold one to try to shake off this mad-on I got right now.