Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Just another day at the office.

I have yet to see a door shit & then lock, but then again, I'm not sure what the proper way for that to happen is either.

I get some of the dumbest requests & yes, I understand that they are wanting to say it does not shut/lock. But do you know how hard it was for me not to send a response addressing the problem as requested?

I should have sent something like this: I was able to get the door to lock, but even though I spent hours trying everything from rubbing it down with bran to lubing the hinges with apple juice, I could not get it to shit. I even inserted an enema tube in the key slot, but to no avail. I was going to show it a picture of Rosie O'Donnell, to induce a movement, but I was afraid that by doing so, it would never work right again. This might cause a problem if an emergency arises.

Unfortunately, people these days have no sense of humor & to avoid yet again finding myself in H.R.... This was simply passed along to the locksmith by the dayshift supervisor. Probably for the best.

Let him try to get the door to shit.