Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, March 18, 2017

St. Paddys day...

I did some partying... I'm trying to ramp it down, so I can crash, but it looks like it ain't happening just yet.

I probably have some Irish in me, because I like to drink & take no shit off of anyone. But then again, I can't stand corn beef & cabbage.

Have you ever seen a drunk Mic try to make his bed? Well, I'm going to give it a try in a minute here. Trust me..I will succeed. Because if not, I will be just fine sleeping on a hard floor. Or wrapped around a nice cool porcelain toilet if need be.

Practice makes perfect.

Earlier I was over at the sister's house & while I was in the bathroom, she yelled out to me...Are you OK?


Yeah, I'm just taking a shit. I guess she thought I was passed out on her floor...Like that hasn't happened before.

Erin go Bragh....