Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, March 3, 2017

What are you made of....

A simple question that people should ask themselves more often.

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? Me...I love every single day God has given me to walk the earth. I also live my life by a moral code..


So, when I run up against someone who has nothing in common with that philosophy, I usually could not give a dead rats ass about anything they might be selling. Now, you can live your life any old way you like. That is what is so awesome about living in the United States.

But remember this... A Christian man will help you, and they will pray for you, but they also will plant a hatchet in your head before they will renounce their king.

Islam has nothing on a pissed off Christian. So walk softly Muslims. Convert or die is not an option in my book.