Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 23, 2017

April?

My furnace kicked on & I have it set pretty low (but I'm no fool, not off yet). A guy I work with who is from Bosnia told me the other day that they have had a ton of snow & it has screwed many farmers. I looked it up & man...

Say what you will, but I kind of like the cold rainy weather myself. Beats a hundred degrees & I'm sure we will see that soon enough.

We swing one building finally to cooling & I had people complaining to me about it. Just goes to show you...No matter what you do, some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope.

Erin Moran - R.I.P.
Blues move on in the playoffs. (Hell yeah)
I didn't get killed by some asshole texting on 270 (but not from a lack of trying)

I had a young woman tell me last night, as I was taking care of a problem, that I was a really smart man. I told her, even a blind pig eventually finds a truffle. The look on her face told me that she had no idea what the statement meant. I can only hope she later took the time to look it up. It amazes me how scholarly one can appear to be when conversing with the youth of today.

Why, showing up on a call that the phone isn't working in a room & simply plugging it in the correct way, causes one of them to gaze in amazement. See, they have never used a land line phone. A one eyed man is king in the land of the blind.