Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, April 8, 2017

I picked a bad time to....

If I had a dollar bill for every time I uttered that phrase, I would be a rich man.

The list would be too long to elaborate, but suffice to say....I'm probably going to have it etched on my headstone. The wonderful thing about getting older is, you care less & less about stupid shit you use to think was important.

I don't care how many licks it takes to get the center of a Tootsie pop. My Mother's Paw Paw tree I ordered for Mother's day, was delivered yesterday & she called me at work to let me know. The first thing she said was I love you. Well, I never get tired of hearing that. Of course, Pop probably wasn't too happy, because he had to plant it. I probably won't see it till next weekend, but it is in the ground & she is happy.

Mission accomplished.

Uncle Buck finally came back to work. He had been sick from this virus that has been making the rounds. He then told me that as he was getting ready for work, he searched all over for his teeth. (he has a partial from getting them knocked out in a car wreck many years ago) He couldn't find them & then....

He heard his new "puppy" a Great Pyrenees I believe, crunching something...


Yup, his dog was chewing up his teeth. Totally destroyed those suckers.