Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, April 24, 2017

Ka-ching...

Last couple of days, I have seen quite a lot of cops with people pulled over for speeding. On the way home, it was pretty much the same thing. One after another... They have to be raking in the dough.

What I can't understand is this...Why do people feel the need to drive like complete idiots? They drive the same roads everyday & they know where the police sit to conduct radar, yet there is an abundance of morons for them to choose from. It's hard to sympathize with folks who are driving triple digits. Don't get me wrong, I love these assholes. With them on the road flying by me, I know that it is only a matter of time before they get nailed & it is so satisfying to be able to see someone driving like a dick get pulled over.

Coming home, I usually run into this situation. I'm coming up on a car, being driven by an asshole who is going slow, ( and weaving ) as they tap out some shit on facebook. I put my blinker on & get in the passing lane. When I get right up next to them, they get all pissed off that I'm going around them & they speed up, so as to not allow me to get over in front of them.


Every situation like this is handled differently, depending on the location, the attention span of the idiot & the disposition of yours truly at the time.;~)