Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Let's Go Blues!

One of the guys at work became a Grandfather again last night. Also, welcome back Danny...I know how hard it was to drag your self back to the salt mines, because I have been feeling like crap the last week or so myself.

The Blues can put the nail in the coffin against Minnesota tonight & wouldn't that be awesome if they went to the cup & won this year. The 50th anniversary of the franchise. Why not, stranger things have happened, like the Cubs winning the World Series.

The medicine is kicking in, so time to crawl under a warm blanket. I could tell you about the incident where a certain individual left his car running for almost seven hours, until we discovered that it was sitting there running. He had taken the key out of the ignition & because of the noise where he parked, he didn't hear that the car was still idling away. That was pretty strange...


I told him he needed to get his ignition switch fixed. I could go into details, but Mr. Sandman is knocking....

Exit Light......