Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, April 28, 2017

People are assholes.

Was making rounds changing lights, when I came across a waiting room, where some assholes took a box of sugar & threw packets all over the room. They were even out in the hall.

The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure I had an idea of who it was & they were adults, not kids. Since I didn't actually see it being done, it would be pure speculation on my part, but I'm really good at knowing what is going on and who is doing what. The social commentary I would love to drop on here, would only wind up getting me fired for speaking the truth. Sometimes, one must simply be satisfied with knowing what is & maintaining silence.

Wouldn't change the situation any. People will continue to be assholes, until the majority of the population decides that they have had enough of this kind of behavior. Instead, we see people come out of the woodwork & defend the assholes with excuses for their actions.


If I had a nickle for every person who simply didn't give a shit about what they do or who they offend...I would be an extremely wealthy man.