Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Who flung poo...

Plumbing.

What can I say, it can really suck & last night, I had one nasty call after the other. All it takes is one little thing to grab the cable & you are wearing sludge. I'm ready to climb in a boat & get on a lake & catch some crappie instead of brown trout.

I'm sitting here typing this out & watching Caitlyn Jenner on Tucker Carlson... Again, it must be a complete night of shit being dumped on me. I don't care if you agree with me or not, because you can always just go somewhere else to read about some dumb ass shit, but I can't believe that the majority of the world, actually gives a dead rats ass about this fucked up man. As long as this aberration stays as far away from me & my mine... I could care less if he sews a penis on his forehead.


I'm not God, but if I was, there would be a whole lot of people getting a pineapple shoved up their ass.