Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Been away...

From updating the blog, because I have been immersed in other projects that have been taking all of my time. No matter what you try to do, the day races away when you are making progress.

Took some time off to go fishing, but we have had so much rain, it would be a futile attempt to put a boat on any thing until it drops & more rain is on the way. It did afford me the luxury of not spending a few days over on the other side of the river...because getting across was a nightmare. Every bridge was closed.

The old man hit me up the other day with a request for a road sign. Oh, they don't cost all that much he says....

I knew he had priced them & said, screw that, I'll get dumb ass to spring for one for Father's Day. Yeah, since I'm going to be off for a bit, I went over to the place he "conveniently" recommended I purchase one. He kept saying, he just wanted the sign, he would scrounge up the pole & the connectors etc...

I just ordered the whole freaking kit with everything included & yeah, my ass still hurts from the reaming they gave me. But, he will get his sign. They are suppose to call me today to come pick it up.