Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Bleeding Hearts.

My heart has been heavy for years. There is so much crap that one sees & deals with on a daily basis, it's hard not to be effected in some way.

Crazy people are everywhere. Common sense has been thrown out the window with the bathwater & the baby. I can't fathom why anyone would believe anything that the mainstream news is trying to spew out. They are simply liars...Period.

Those of us who work for a living, every single day, face issues that they have no concept of. They could care less & the working folks are sick to death of doing what is right, so they can support those who don't give a shit about anything, except taking from those who work.

Liberals are screaming about Russia this & Russia that...Give me a break you fucking losers. We voted Trump into office to change the fucked up way our Country was heading. We are tired of the Liberal agenda. You don't get it, because you are whack jobs.

You are so fucked up, that even people from your own party voted against your candidate. Now why was that?  I know...It was the Russians...

You screamed for Comey to get fired when he was investigating your sacred cow, but when the sitting President did it (because, lets face it, the guy is a whack job)  you scream foul... It was the Russians.


You want to understand what a man like me thinks & feels in these days of insane Liberals? I have just acquired a new respect for Ted Cruz.

I tip my hat to Texas for electing this man to office.