Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Happy Retirement.

Danny's last day ended Friday morning. He had decided that he just had all the fun he wanted in the land of the never ending crackhead.

You walk past this area & nothing is wrong. A few hours later, you see this. No one calling to say they saw it, or did it. I know who did it, but since I didn't see it occur, I can't prove it. All the painters are off till Monday, but one lucky participant will draw the detail.

In all the years I have been in the work force, the one thing that rings clear in every situation or job I had is this: No matter how much the shit is hitting the fan, if you simply remain calm & don't panic, you will get through it.

Works on pretty much everything you encounter in life. Of course, I still have to work on restraining my temper. I kind of get pissed when others lack of intelligence makes my job harder. That & the fact that they could care less if they make my situation....shall we say, more challenging.



Good help is really getting hard to find these days.