Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I hate change.

Last night I was working on a clogged sink, when I decided that I wanted something cold to drink. I had water & Diet dew down in the shop, but I walked around the corner to where I knew a vending machine was & saw this.

A buck & a half for a soda I usually say, screw that, but I haven't had an Orange Crush in many years. So I bought it, went back over to finish the sink & took a swig. What the hell? It tasted awful. I took another one & poured the rest in the toilet. I don't know what they have done, but this shit isn't the stuff I use to drink as a kid.

There were lots of things that they took off the market that were just fine, yet you can't get them anymore. Bub's Daddy bubble gum, Slo Pokes on a stick, yeah the list is a long one. I'm glad I was able to enjoy growing up & being a kid, before the "good people" started swinging in & changing everything.

I mean, I never did like Black Jack gum, but that nasty crap is still around. No more Gatorade Gum, Marathon Bar or the Milkshake bar.

I mean, I was digging on Busch Signature Copper Lager & then, Bam...Gone, just like that. Yeah, say what you will, change sucks.