Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

It pours...

Update on my friend, whose brother was killed Sunday night in a car crash. His brother was leaving the hospital after visiting his Dad when he was killed. His father passed away early Monday morning from Cancer.

I haven't talked with him, but I'm sure he will be out for awhile.

This was under my wiper blades as I left work last night. It says a lot about their pathetic group, when they target complete strangers in this way. I only wish I could have been able to confront whoever it was. I probably should say something like, I'll pray for you, but if I caught them placing it there, I probably would have kicked them in the knee cap & as they went to the ground, I would have said, God says hello.

You may say it isn't Christian to do that, but I'm a firm believer that God would want warriors to defend his existence. You want to peddle that crap, keep away from me. I put my faith in the belief that I was created by a divine supreme being, not just an accident of nature that evolved from apes. (although I have met individuals that by behavior & intellect would make a strong case for that)

I don't have to explain or defend my beliefs at all & I don't have to associate with those who disagree. Shake the dust off your feet & move on. You have the right to castrate yourself & drink cyanide & try to catch that comet if you like. I threw this in the trash, where it belongs.


Hey, I'm not perfect, but I'm constantly working on it.