Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Not much sleep.

Nothing better than a sewer line backing up in an equipment room. Uncle Buck caught it early & him & Terry had it open by the time I finished working on a sink & dropped down to lend a hand. Fishing out White rats...Women are so nasty.

The last couple of days, I have not been sleeping worth a shit.

I still don't understand why. I can tell you this, When I eventually do crash, my mind has been dreaming about people & situations that wake me up & I lay there wondering just how the hell they have worked their selves into my dream world.

You have no control over the crazy bat shit stuff that worms into your head I guess, but this stuff is straight out of left field. I'm pretty beat after running around last night, so I'm hoping that in a little bit, I sleep like a rock.


I have a feeling that something is coming, but what it might be, I'm not sure.