Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, May 1, 2017

Rain rain....

It has really started to be bad in Missouri. Places that have never seen this much water in the past, are seeing it now.

I just heard that one guy who went to look at the flooding, fell in & drowned when the bank gave way. That stretch of highway is closed.

I was going to go fishing this week, but that may be on hold for awhile. Changed oil & wiper blades on the truck. I was going to cut grass, but screw that, I'll wait till it dries out a little more. I was one of the last ones to get across the 55 bridge a few years ago, when the river closed it & they are thinking it might get that bad again this time round.

By the way...CBS news, has slid so far down the pit of simply crap broadcasts that I can't watch 10 minutes without turning it off.

Scott Pelley is just freaking creepy to me.