Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

These days...

 
It's pretty easy to feel like Logan. You get really tired of all the stupid ass people you run into, who seem to think their opinion is going to actually mean anything to me.

You just want to pull those babies out & shred their face, instead of hearing them spew stupid shit out of their mouths.

Of course, you know that when you go all wolverine on their ass, you will probably wind up never seeing Canada.

Like I give a shit about Canada anyway....

I'm not pissed at anybody. The first day back at work was Ok. I have been killing spiders at the house. I hate those bastards. I guess I'm going to have to stop & get some spray & go to town. It looks like this year they are going to be bad.

With all the liberal media, spewing all kinds of literally crap stories, I'm inclined to believe that very soon....the majority of hard working normal Americans are going to rise up & squash their ass. Kind of like killing spiders in your house.;~)


I'm not implying anything, just a personal observation. Me... I know my enemies & keep them as far away from my personal space as possible. Because, there are enough loony people on both sides of the political spectrum to go around.