Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

This is the poster child for the left.

Kathy Griffin did what she did, because she believed that she could say & do whatever she wanted & the press would praise her. Unfortunately for her, she isn't a member of the press & they believe they can say whatever they like, but tossed her dumb ass right under the bus.
When sponsors who paid her to endorse their products began to chuck her, she immediately apologized for doing it. Not because she was sorry, but because she saw that she was going to lose money.

I endorse freedom of speech & expression. What she did was vulgar to my senses, but lets face it, pretty much everything she does I don't like. But I'm not condemning her.
I love it when Liberals finally realize that their actions have consequences that might be detrimental to their livelihood.

“We were shocked and disappointed to learn about the image Ms. Griffin shared today, it was deeply inappropriate and runs contrary to the core values our company stands for. In response, Squatty Potty has suspended its ad campaign featuring Ms. Griffin,” Edwards said. “We have acted swiftly and decisively to demonstrate our commitment to a culture of decency, civility, and tolerance.”

While I believe people should be allowed to express their opinions, I have to tell you, I find it extremely satisfying to see this individual going down in flames.