Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Crap defending crap...

So, the Liberal liar who said he was leaving public life for good (a lie) is now defending the hag who says her career is over.

A violent man who says he stands for Liberal "beliefs" yet, calls gays every slur you can think of. Don't believe me, look it up, it is public record. It is said that he beat ex wife Kim (she certainly alluded to that when divorcing him)

He is such a loving father. He said this to his 11 year old daughter: "So, I'm gonna let you know just how I feel about what a rude little pig you really are. You are a rude, thoughtless, little pig, okay?" he said. "I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old, or 11 years old, or that you're a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone."

Granted, his daughter might have been a little pig at the time (I don't know) & perhaps Kim did something that deserved him smacking her around (again...I don't know) & hey, I don't agree with the homosexuals lifestyle, but I do have friends who are.

My point is this: These are the kinds of people that proudly state they are Liberals, (we are so tolerant) but are anything but. They believe they can do anything or say anything they like, yet, if you disagree & have an opposing view...You are a fascist Nazi.

I guess it's kind of noble for old Alec to voice support for her, since most of the Liberals are only out for their own whacked agenda. Bill Maher used the word nigger & Al Sharpton crawled out of his hole & showed his loving Liberal side. Maher apologized, but it's nice to see that these people will rip the throats out of those who support them. Because, they are so tolerant.