Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, June 26, 2017

Family reunion.

Well it went off pretty well. We had a nice day (the weather was awesome) & I got to see relatives that I haven't in a long time.

Of course, Pop qued & I had cold beer. Does it get any better than that? It makes you want to do this kind of thing every weekend. I just wished more family were able to have shown up. But hey, we can do it again & perhaps they can make it then.

Today, I was dumped back into reality & spent the day cutting grass & trimming weeds & doing other domestic chores. I didn't mind, it needed to be done & I needed to sweat off some of that brew I drank. Of course, last day before crackhead land & I will be drinking some more cold ones.

For those who couldn't make it this time around, remember this...Life is short & getting shorter every day. You never know when you get to hug someone, that it might be the last time on this planet. With all the crap that one deals with daily, designed to drag you down & sour your ass towards life in general..Sometimes you just need to chuck that shit to the side & take a day off & be a dumb ass with no cares.

I find myself leaning towards not letting anything bother me too much these days... And of course, I have the market cornered for being a dumb ass. I could teach a course in that category.

Life is good & I need a shower & another cold one.


later.