Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Friends and enemies...

I was having a pretty productive night last night. Going out of my way to address problems, pretty much like I always do...When someone brought something to my attention that was kind of disturbing.

I finished off the evening & headed home, with some knowledge tucked inside my head, that was causing me to ponder some things.

I stopped at Wally World, but they were closed, due to the computers being out & they were installing some back up power distribution (at least that is what I was told) So...I stopped at Caseys instead, to pick up some cold ones. I had every intention of just going home & crashing, but after I was handed this piece of intel, I decided that I was going to enjoy some cold ones & try to purge the petty drama from my mind.

Then, I ran into a brother from another Mother. I haven't seen him in a long time (probably since his Dad's funeral) & we hugged & talked a bit. He didn't know it, but seeing a friend & having some interaction, made my night.

You see, there are friends & there are people you think are friends. I have always been a dumb ass naive individual when it comes to evaluating the difference between the two. But God eventually plunks me in the head & opens my eyes so I can see things as they truly are. There are people who wish you harm.