Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, June 30, 2017

Have you ever....

Just wished, certain people would have this tattooed on their forehead.

It would save me so much time, if I was to see this etched across their heads... It would cause me to certainly go in a different direction when conversing with them.

I see so much bullshit posted to facebook (because, I happen to know more about certain individuals than they seem to remember I guess) Or perhaps they have simply forgotten that they have me as a friend. See, I tell shit like it was & how it currently is. Why would you try to lie about something to some folks, if you know, someone else on social media (reading your shit) knows you are a liar.

It boggles my mind. I also hate it when people try to get others on there to feel sympathy for them, when I know that they have caused all the shit they are whining about themselves. You just want to post to them...Shut the fuck up & try being a decent person instead of a piece of walking fecal matter for a change.


Life isn't fair, so get over it & put on your big boy (or girl) pants & do something about it.

Of course, it's easier to just say, I'm the way I am because of someone else....When I hear people start a conversation about their problems with this...I'm already trying to think of a polite way to tell them to eat shit & die.

In the immortal words of Frank Zappa....You know what you are.....You are what you is....