Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, June 29, 2017

It sucks to be you...

That is what someone told me last night as we were discussing baseball. I smiled & said, I have to disagree with that statement. I am currently in first place in my fantasy baseball league.

People hate on you, when they can't be like you. Not all men have a set of brass balls. Just look at Bruce Jenner.

My point is simply this...Some folks think they are better & wiser than others. I have more integrity in my little finger than some people have in their entire body. That being said, it is always enjoyable to watch some folks in their endeavors to be Pinky & the Brain. You give them enough rope, they usually hang themselves.


If we all only strove to do what was right, instead of what was expedient, can you imagine what a better world we would be living in?

Something to ponder my friends.... Or those who are monitoring me with intentions of mayhem...

That don't bother me at all.....