Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Just blink...

And ten years of your life is gone. Ever feel like Rip van Winkle? You wake up & suddenly your entire life is gone?

Of course it doesn't work that way, but sometimes it sure feels like it. Remember when you were a kid in school & the day drug on forever? Or waiting until Christmas morning, so you could open presents. That list goes on...Waiting until you were old enough to drive, vote or drink legally.

These days, weeks & months fly by. I'm just saying.

I try to squeeze as much awake time in to so many endeavors. But eventually, sleep catches up with me, or the lack of it anyway. Homie tired I guess.

I make stupid decisions & observations when I'm deprived of horizontal time. Last night I drove home & only realized when I got out that I probably should have gotten gas at some point between leaving work & arriving. I made it though. I remember having a piece of shit car that the gas gauge didn't work on & you had to guess how much you had. That was when I was young & stupid. After running out of gas in the middle of nowhere a few times, I decided that even though I had never done it before, I was going to fix it. And I did.

Necessity can be a great motivating factor. It's motivating me right now to go crash.

later.