Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Little things...

Allow me to enjoy life so much more.

As you get older & the body starts to fall away to the side & believe me, it most certainly shall...We all learn ways to adapt, to cope with those things we use to be able to do, but just can't as well anymore. You go to sleep one day & the next...you need cheaters to read small print. Just one example.

I have found that your priorities will change as well. Stuff that use to get your panties in a twist, you have learned, have no real bearing on anything later in life. As a matter of fact, you realize that they weren't important at all, you were just not aware of it at the time.

We all have a finite amount of time to walk the Earth. Some more than others, but one day the common defining factor that binds us all, is we will die.


So, why not enjoy life as much as you can, while you have the chance. Me, I have reached the point of my life where if not giving a shit upsets someone...I give even less of one with a cherry on the top.