Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Nothing better...

Than getting a call that one of the nastiest sinks in the facility is clogged, right before you are ready to clock out & go home.

You know, shit that makes you wake up to find your penis fell off during the night kind of shit if you don't know what you are doing.

Of course I took care of it. It's what I do, regardless of those who may poke fun at my posts, come play with me anytime you think you can hack the effort. I do occasionally get dumb ass requests. Last night I had to trek all the way across campus because a supervisor of a certain department (who is supposed to be smarter than those they baby sit) called & said I had a light out in a restroom.

I get there & see that the light switch is turned off.

Situations like that, just reinforce my belief that there is a God. Because without Divine guidance, so many people would never live long enough to procreate. (not that I would be rooting for them to contribute to the social gene pool)  I don't get a say in that. Which is probably a good thing.

I will toss my two cents in here about this though...I see people post pictures of dead celebrities on social media, with witty examples of deep contemplative thought. One comes to mind of Robin Williams, giving advice about what is important & what one should do to be happy, as opposed to what one shouldn't. Of course, hanging one's self with a belt is never included in these attempts to get you to go..awwwww.

I can't be the only one who reads some of my friends shit & goes...I can't believe you have lived this long. By the way, if anyone from Google remotely is reading this...Please stop putting the Washington Post in my newsfeed!!!