Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

One after the other...

That is how the calls came in last night. James "The Snake" came back from vacation & he finally bought him a new Avalon. He has been talking about purchasing this car for probably 15 years. He finally pulled the trigger.

I sliced my pants on some sharp ass stainless (don't know how I didn't get the leg as well) but I did fix the problem.

Everywhere I went, I ran into someone I haven't seen in a long time & it's nice that they were happy to see me. I had so much mental overload it was hard to assimilate all the information that was thrown my way. But manage I did. Some days are like that, it just comes without reserve & you can either groove on it, or disappear to a quiet spot & chill before taking it up again.


I had one of the painters ask me last night, who is the youngest guy on the shift now? I smiled & remembered when I held that title for awhile, but I just turned & pointed to the new boiler house guy & said, tag...He is it. He is the same age that I was when I got hired here. He looked at me & said, no kidding....

I smiled & said, yup. And one day you will be able to look at some young dumb ass & say, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. (if he can ever get his face out of his phone)