Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, July 30, 2017

3 Days.

For the last 3 days, as soon as I got off of work, I went home and went straight to bed. I don't know if it was the Heat or something else, but I certainly needed to sleep.

There were many years (Many years) that I would work double shifts sometimes even triple shifts with no sleep in between. I would stay up party all night go straight to work. Well.... Those days are over. It appears my body likes having a good rest at times.

As a matter of fact, one of the hardest things to do is to roll your lazy ass out a bed, when you're sleeping really good and a nice Cool Breeze is coming through the windows. We are on a skeleton crew because people are off on vacation. My time is coming.

Been saving all my time up for some nice Fall weather.