Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, July 15, 2017

A little rain...

And the bees just go ape in the Rose of Sharon flowers.

I feel sorry for people who can't eat peanuts, they go so well with a cold beer. I like them better than pretzels. Never acquired a taste for them. (random shit)

I deactivated my Twitter account, because I had all kinds of people (that I had no idea who they were) following me & I was clicking to follow them. I probably should have just had an account where I didn't follow anybody, because half of the people, I didn't understand their language & others...Well, they posted crap that was really offensive.

I mean, Twitter is off the rails.

My phone was going off all the time & when I'm trying to work, it was annoying. If that many people are interested in what I have to say or offer, they can come here & read my blatherings or pass the screen test & become a friend on Facebook.

 I mean, I get it...There isn't a bunch of Joey clones walking around espousing the same views that I have 24-7. But I don't need the FBI showing up & asking me why I friended some terrorist, because my dumb ass decided to follow them, because they decided to follow me. I guess I could always point to the fact that I'm simply naive & validate it with a plethora of examples of the stupid things I have done. (I can imagine the line of people who would camp out to have tickets to be able to voice their observations on that topic)


Exit stage left even.......