Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Good advice.

I stopped off at Wally world after work to pick up some larger pants, because Homie starting to become a fire plug & I need something I can get my ass into for the funeral Friday.

The guy told me as I was going in, the power will be going out in about 15 minutes.

I found what I wanted & was heading to the register & BAM, out go the lights. Since I had cash, I was able to use the self checking machine & was out the door. Don't tell me carrying cash is a thing of the past. More than once it has saved me time trouble & heart ache.

They ran my ass off last night. Not very hard calls, but one after the other that required me to go from one side of the planet to the other. Of course, everyone's problems were of the upmost importance (not) but in their world, you live to be at their beck & call. They can't believe that you would make them wait as you prioritize the situations.

It's starting to rain. Nice sleeping weather. I believe I will take advantage of it.

Later.